|Player ID||Player Name||Total Earnings||Rating||Last Game|
|1||s1mple||Aleksandr Kostyliev||$ 1479841||708||3 days ago|
|2||NAF||Keith Markovic||$ 991522||685||4 days ago|
|3||Twistzz||Russel Van Dulken||$ 1082850||677||5 days ago|
|4||Jabbi||Jakob Nygaard||$ 144269||674||2 days ago|
|5||TeSeS||René Madsen||$ 397405||662||2 days ago|
|6||EliGE||Jonathan David Jablonowski||$ 929916||655||4 days ago|
|7||stavn||Martin Lund||$ 415973||654||2 days ago|
|8||sjuush||Rasmus Beck||$ 472938||653||2 days ago|
|9||ropz||Robin Kool||$ 907938||649||5 days ago|
|10||NiKo||Nikola Kovač||$ 1096277||648||5 days ago|
|11||cadiaN||Casper Møller||$ 488111||641||2 days ago|
|12||B1T||Valeriy Vakhovskiy||$ 854375||636||3 days ago|
|13||electronic||Denis Sharipov||$ 1363916||634||3 days ago|
|14||YEKINDAR||Mareks Gaļinskis||$ 365876||633||4 days ago|
|15||nitr0||Nicholas Cannella||$ 814916||623||4 days ago|
|16||broky||Helvijs Saukants||$ 524343||610||5 days ago|
|17||ZywOo||Mathieu Herbaut||$ 556048||606||6 days ago|
|18||Perfecto||Ilya Zalutskiy||$ 960407||604||3 days ago|
|19||huNter-||Nemanja Kovač||$ 490890||595||5 days ago|
|20||m0NESY||Ilya Osipov||$ 191974||592||5 days ago|
CSGO Players – Know Your Role
As top CSGO players, you will be assigned a role upon entering a team. Every player will have to know what that role entails in order to become the best CSGO player – mostly because based on your role, you will have different responsibilities. But what are these roles? And what is the Counter Strike player count? You can find the answers below.
Why Roles are Important with CSGO Players
When you are playing CSGO competitively, on an external platform, or during a match, you will be required to take on a role. Even when you are playing with random players, you will also be expected to take out a more-or-less-defined role – and while it may not be completely defined, you may rest assured that it’s definitely there.
Generally speaking, when you are playing at random, you will see that there is at least a person that is playing an entry fragger, an AWPer, or someone that tends to lurk around. You may choose to change the role that you were assigned mid-game if you wish to go on the offensive (or defensive). In most cases, however, the role you get will depend from person to person – but also from team to team.
These roles of CSGO pro players are assigned for only a simple reason: so that order can be kept. Certain CSGO players might be on the offensive, whereas the others might be on the defensive and support – and each of them will be crucial in keeping the team intact.
Determining the Player Roles in a CSGO Match
As mentioned, upon entering a CSGO round, you will have to determine which role you are going to choose that will put your team at an advantage. Depending on the game mode that you are going to choose, you may be joining teams with a CSGO player count of 2 up to 8 players. Those player roles break down as follows:
- Entry Fragger: These players generally go in first and get the first kill. Since they have the purpose of breaking the rounds, they are generally the most Usually, the Counter Strike Global Offensive best player is assigned this role.
- Refragger: Also known as the playmaker, this player comes behind the entry fragger and provides support for his kills. They are also responsive to concealing the entry fragger by flashing them in.
- Strategy Caller: This player is responsible for strategy (positioning, timing, rotations, etc.) and is generally responsible for being the “brains” of the team.
- Lurker: The purpose of the lurker is to gather as much information about the enemy as they can, and then relay the information to their team.
- AWPer: This player type is responsible for winning range battles. They are offensive players and will have to rely quite a lot on good reflexes.
The best CSGO players should be able to do a little bit of everything – but once their purpose has been assigned, they will have to follow through with their responsibility. After all, the best Counter Strike player is the one that brings the most assets to the game.