|Player ID||Player Name||Total Earnings||Rating||Last Game|
|1||Faker||Lee Sang-hyeok||$ 1113340||307 %||3 months ago|
|2||Duke||Lee Ho-seong||$ 1100629||No Info||2 years ago|
|3||Bang||Bae Jun-sik||$ 1005027||116 %||8 months ago|
|4||Wolf||Lee Jae-wan||$ 997475||No Info||2 years ago|
|5||JackeyLove||Yu Wen-bo||$ 864557||455 %||3 months ago|
|6||CoreJJ||Jo Yong-in||$ 735860||147 %||3 months ago|
|7||ning||Gao Zhen-ning||$ 707964||No Info||11 months ago|
|8||RooKie||Song Eui-jin||$ 704004||399 %||3 months ago|
|9||Baolan||Wang Liu-yi||$ 677492||66 %||5 months ago|
|10||Ruler||Park Jae-hyuk||$ 668743||452 %||3 months ago|
|11||TheShy||Kang Dong-geun||$ 663451||503 %||3 months ago|
|12||Karsa||Hung Hau-hsuan||$ 656902||440 %||3 months ago|
|13||Blank||Kang Sun-gu||$ 651389||196 %||3 months ago|
|14||Xiaohu||Li Yuan-Hao||$ 645953||549 %||3 months ago|
|15||Bengi||Bae Seong-woong||$ 644072||No Info||4 years ago|
|16||Caps||Rasmus Winther||$ 616866||419 %||3 months ago|
|17||PerkZ||Luka Perković||$ 602001||304 %||3 months ago|
|18||CuVee||Lee Seong-jin||$ 583610||No Info||1 year ago|
|19||Crown||Lee Min-ho||$ 577347||No Info||1 year ago|
|20||Ambition||Kang Chan-yong||$ 575377||No Info||9 months ago|
League of Legends Players – Everything a Winner Should Know
League of Legends can become a fairly complex game, particularly when you do not exactly know what you should do as the top League of Legends player. All League of Legends players have a role to play in this team-based game – a role on which will depend the success of the team. If the player does not stick to the role that has been assigned to them, then the success of the match will be entirely compromised.
The Roles of League of Legends Players
As mentioned, each League of Legends player will have to select a role before joining a match. That role will tell him precisely what they will have to do, where they will have to be, and how they can be useful to their team. Here is what you may choose from to be among the top League of Legends players.
- Marksman: The role of the marksman is very important in League of Legends, as they are responsible for carrying out most of the damage. These players have the role of killing the marksmen from the opposite team. However, since this role puts them at quite a vulnerable point, they will also need a bit of help. The best League of Legends players are generally marksmen.
- Support: The support players will have the primary role of protecting the Marksman and ensure that they do not get killed. They have weapons and abilities meant for securing a kill (e.g. slowing, stunning, silencers, etc.), and they also need to be willing to sacrifice points to help the top League of Legends player.
- Jungler: The jungler is a player that can survive through harsher conditions – and sometimes, even be able to jump through lanes. This is why their roles are quite difficult to define because they thrive mostly in the jungle – but they are also able to support the other lanes.
- Tank: Tank players are generally effective when it comes to playing against tight groups. They help destroy the enemy formation so that the marksmen and other offensive players
- The Mid Laner: Like the marksman, the mid-laner is also able to deal quite a lot of damage – without requiring the help of a support player. They have “burst damage attacks,” making them League of Legends top players.
The Playing Lanes
To reach high League of Legends player rankings, each player will have to stick to their own lane – which breaks down as follows:
- The Bottom Lane: This is where the marksman and the support go.
- The Mid Lane: Obviously, this is where the mid laner goes (mages, assassins, etc.)
- Solo Top Lane: The lane for the tank and other fighter variations.
- Jungle: The jungler’s turf, but also for the tankers, the fighters, or marksmen.
The Bottom Line
Becoming the best League of Legends player is certainly not very easy to do – but once you understand the role, you should be able to easily win at these games. It’s one of the most popular eSports for those that can play their roles.